Album Credits Privacy Notice
Album Credits Privacy Notice
Album Credits knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Album Credits, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users Does Album Credits Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Album Credits. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Album Credits if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the email.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information
· Does Album Credits Share the Information It Receives? Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share user information with our parent company (Sterling Sound), and as described below.
· Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we will include offerings from these businesses on Album Credits. In other cases, we may include joint offerings from Album Credits and these businesses on Album Credits. You can tell when another business is involved in the offering, and we share user information related to those offerings with that business.
· Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Promotional Offers: We may send offers to selected groups of Album Credits users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and e-mail address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please click unsubscribe to adjust your preferences.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is transferred along with the rest of the service or business unit. Also, in the event that Album Credits or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be included in the transaction.
· Protection of Album Credits and Others: We release account and other personal information when the release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Album Credits, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
· With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will always receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What About Third-Party Advertisers?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
Album Credits also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about users, such as information about Professional Specialties. Although Album Credits does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad (for example, Recording Engineers in North America.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Album Credits uses Paypay for all credit card transactions and does not store any financial information about its users.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Also, we recommend not re-using passwords so that if there is ever a security breach and hackers obtain your login information they can’t get access to other online accounts.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Album Credits, your visit and any dispute
over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms
and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution
of disputes, and application of the law of the state of